消息在传达给军官之前就在士兵中间传开了.用英语怎么翻译?“消息在传达给军官之前就在士兵中间传开了。”#30"The news had got about among the soldiers before
消息在传达给军官之前就在士兵中间传开了.用英语怎么翻译?
“消息在传达给军官之前就在士兵中间传开了。”#30"The news had got about among the soldiers before it came to the officer.#30"【公益慈善翻译团】真诚为您解答!voluntarywork课文翻译?
Voluntary work志愿工作1、three teenagers offered to do some voluntary work during the school holidays .
三名青少年提出在学校假期做一些志愿工《拼音:gōng》作.
2、They wrote the following reports.
他们[繁:們]写了以下报告。
3、I did some voluntary work in a children#30"s hospital.
我在儿童医院(练:yuàn)做了一些志愿工作。
4、The children there all suffer from serious illness.
那里的孩子【拼音:zi】们都患有重病。
5、We organized a painting competition for them.
我们为《繁:爲》他们组织了一场绘画比赛。
6、I met a girl called Cindy.
我【pinyin:wǒ】遇见一个女孩名叫辛迪。
7、She wanted to paint a picture of the park near her home.
她《读:tā》想画一幅她家附近公园的照片。
8、I went there and took some photos of it.Cindy used them for her painting . betty。
我去那里拍{拼音:pāi}了一些照片。辛迪用它们画画。贝蒂
9、There are many children without parents.
有许《繁体:許》多孩子没有父母。
10、I met some of these children with my mother.
我和我母亲见过一些这样(繁:樣)的孩子。
11、We taught them to tell stories. This helps them express their feelings.
我们教他们讲故事。这有澳门巴黎人yǒu 助于他们表达自己的感受。
12、One child said,#30"My friends don#30"t understand my pain#30"We spent some time with a girl called Vivien.
一个孩子zi 说(繁体:說),“我的朋友不理解我的痛苦”,我们花了一些时间和一个叫Vivien的女孩在一起。
13、Her parents died in a car accident, and she is unhappy and very lonely.
她的父母死于车祸,澳门博彩她{pinyin:tā}很不开心,也很孤独。
14、She needs friendship.
她需《xū》要友谊。
15、My mother and i will continue to visit Vivien.mark
我和澳门银河hé 妈妈将继续去拜访维维安·马克
16、I wanted to help disabled children.
我想帮助残疾儿【澳门银河练:ér】童。
17、They have difficulty walking or moving.
他们行走[pinyin:zǒu]或移动有困难。
18、I taught them to sing because music can bring them joy and peace.I met a boy called Tim.
我教【拼音:jiào】他们唱歌,因为音乐可以给他们带来快乐与和平。
19、He hurt his legs in an accident,but he has lots of courage.
他在一次事故中伤了腿,但他(拼音:tā)很有勇气。
我们需要帮助像蒂姆这样的孩子,提高《读:gāo》他们的精神。我将来会(繁:會)继续做志(繁体:誌)愿工作。安妮
本文链接:http://21taiyang.com/Open-SourceComputers/5671560.html
上朝时难道需要的英文翻译 消息在传达给军官之前就在士兵中间传(繁:傳)开了.用英语怎么翻译?转载请注明出处来源